Louis Ceaser IV, Playmaker Intern
- YAO MING: The Rocket's team bus was bum-rushed by a mob of Yao Ming fans in Guangzhou, China today. “That’s something we can tell our kids: ‘I was with Yao Ming and we were bum-rushed in Guangzhou, China.’ It was a little scary, but it was awesome," mentioned teammate Shane Battier. Yao Ming is a rock star in China and his teamamtes are enjoying the ride; the illustration of thousands of adoring fans screaming Yao's name just goes to show you why the NBA is heavily invested in China. The Rockets will play the New Jersey Nets for the second-time in Guangzhou on Saturday as part of the NBA-China series.
- BRANDON JENNINGS: Young Buck hit a sick half-court shot during Milwaukee's practice on Tuesday. Click here to see it.
- GREG ODEN: John Canzano of The Oregonian writes that the Trail Blazers are not in a rush to bring Greg Oden back and want to make sure he's a 100% healthy before playing in the 2010-2011 NBA season.
- STEVE NASH: ESPN blog has 'behind the scenes' video and commentary from Steve Nash and Landon Donovan's commercial shoot for EA Sport's FIFA 2011.
- OSI UMENYIORA: Mike Garafolo of The Star Ledge wrote that OU participated in to practice yesterday. Sore knees did not stop Umenyiora as he was seen getting off the blocks faster than his fellow defensive linemen.
- RAY LEWIS: Jeff Howe of NESN.com writes that RL52 is ready to beat the living daylights out of Tom Brady and the Patriots this weekend. Lewis and the Ravens are still steaming from last year's call in which Brady faked getting hit by Terrel Suggs, only to receive a personal foul call in his favor. Brady will have no deep threat, as his go-to-guy, Randy Moss has been shipped back to his "home-town" of Minnesota. Brady, proceed with caution.